Campaigning for the position of Krishna house captain

Why I believe that I am suitable for this position.


I have forever had the vision of serving and leading my house. I have a calm and clear disposition and I have the ability to react rationally in difficult situations. I have grown up believing that every problem has a solution and I abide by that. I am a good listener and I can interpret any predicament with ease. I wish to support my fellow Krishnaites and help them achieve their goals.



  • My mission and my aims

Ø     To not only be a leader but also a friend.
Ø To help my fellow Krishnaites achieve any and all of their goals.
Ø To ensure maximum participation in all activities.
Ø To ensure that all the Krishnaites are well aware of upcoming activities.




  • My vision for the upcoming year
Ø     To consistently lead with integrity, fairness, humility, and clear and honest communication.
Ø To mentor and develop my team.
Ø To build upon teamwork and collaboration.
Ø To achieve collective goals, create a comfortable and enjoyable environment and to have our house come first with collective efforts.



I have spent practically all my life studying at ILS. I am greatly indebted to my school and my house. Since I was a child, I have wished to lead my house, and when the right time arrives, my school. I am greatly passionate about this position and I would consider it an honor to be able to lead all of you. I hope you consider my appeal as I humbly request you to please vote for me as your house captain.




QUOTES I LIVE BY:


  • "Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only       remembers to turn on the light."
  • "Working hard is important but there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself."
  • "We must all choose between what is right and what is easy."
  • "It is not our abilities that decide who we are, it is our choices."

  


Comments